For my pace animation the things I think I did well or better was getting the basic poses down. I managed to do the 5 main poses in the blocked phase fairly easily compared to the last project. What I think I could have done better was getting the linear and spline phases more refined. The reasons for this are from both doing something new with the running at the end of the animation and also from not having as good time management on the particular project.
- He slows down at the end on the right of the screen
- Legs are squashed a little too much on the down stroke
- Foot falls a bit flat and toes should bend more
- Back seems a bit stiff
- Arms are a bit robotic on the pace back